- SPIRITUAL ABANDONMENT
Fear, instead of trust …
Worry, instead of peace …
Confusion, instead of security …
Bitterness, instead of love …
Unhappiness, instead of joy …
IN YOUR HOME?
Do you feel that God has rejected or abandoned you and your family?
Can pills, tranquilizers, drugs, man-made remedies solve your problems?
JESUS CHRIST ALONE HAS THE ANSWERS!
“Without Me you can do nothing”
HE IS THE DIVINE PHYSICIAN
HE IS THE TRUE LIBERATOR
HE IS A FAITHFUL FRIEND
THE ENTHRONEMENT OF THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS
IN THE HOME
Here is a simple but effective way to make your home a GIBRALTAR in the midst of the evils that threaten to destroy the last stronghold of our Church and Country, the FAMILY.
ENTHRONE CHIRST AS KING OF YOUR HOME!
TURN OVER YOUR FAMILY TO HIS LOVING HEART!
INVITE HIM TO YOUR HOME AS ITS FRIEND!
Once the Sacred Heart of Jesus is enthroned in your home – and if you do your part – He will give you the special helps you need to overcome our difficulties. And He will never abandon your family even if you let Him down.
HE HAS PROMISED AND HE IS FAITHFUL!
“Stop worrying … Your heavenly Father realizes that you nee all this sort of thing.” ~Matt. 6:31
WHAT IS THE ENTHRONEMENT OF THE SACRED HEART?
Briefly, it is a ceremony in which an image of the Sacred Heart is enthroned in a prominent place as a sign that Jesus is the King, Friend and Brother of the family. (Those living alone can also do this). It is also and act of reparation for the widespread ignoring of Christ, the basic cause of the evils that today plague us.
Other prayers follow, especially the act of consecration to the Sacred Heart. This is like a renewal of the covenant of love between God and His people:
“I will take you as my own people, and you shall have me as your God.”
“All that the Lord has said, we will heed and do.”
~Exodus 6:7; 24:7
The Enthronement ceremony is like a liturgical function in the home, “the domestic Church.” Its purpose is to “draw the faithful into the compelling love of Christ in the Eucharist and set them on fire.” (Constitution on the Liturgy)
“I AM A KING”
Promises of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque
- I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
- I will establish peace in their families.
- I will bless every home in which the picture of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
- I will console them in all their difficulties.
- I will be their refuge during life and especially at the hour of death.
- I will shed abundant blessings upon all their undertakings.
- Sinners shall find in My Heart a fountain and boundless ocean of mercy.
- Tepid souls shall become fervent.
- Fervent souls shall rise speedily to great perfection.
- I will give to priests the power of touching the hardest hearts.
- Those who propogate this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart never to be blotted out.
- I promise thee, in the excessive mercy of My Heart, that My all-powerful love will grant to all who communicate on the first Friday of the month for nine months, the grace of final penitence; they sahll not die in My displeasure nor without their sacrament; My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
“Come to Me, all of you who are wearied from toil and heavily burdened, and I will refresh you.” ~Matt. 11:28
“I am the way, the truth and the life.” ~Jn. 14:6
“Today I must stay at your house.” ~Lk. 19:5
For more information please contact Lynette at (570) 578-5281 or e-mail [email protected] or you may contact Sister Celesta Sinisi, IHM at
The Diocesan Center of the Enthronement
IHM Center – Marywood
Scranton, PA 18509
Here are some great links for prayers to the Sacred Heart and the history of this powerful devotion: